Terms+ for debates and/or discussions:
- Must be genuine requests to debate and not attempts to draw attention to yourself or to create drama.
- Opponent must have an accredited college degree and a strong grasp of philosophy, science and religion. Proof of degree must be presented via university records that match the identification of opponent.
- Requests/Acceptance must be posted on General Comments first. After a request/acceptance is posted, planning can be done via email, phone or text.
- Must be on the blogs Rationally Faithful. Some debates may be done live on Sacerdotus Radio or Sacerdotus Hangouts*
- Must be planned in advanced.
- Must be on a specific topic(s) related to God, Religion, Philosophy, Science, Theology, Bible, Catholicism or other topic selected by Sacerdotus.
- Opponent must not demand/request images of myself or private information either via video, photograph, ID card or any other media; static or live. My image & identity are irrelevant to the topic that will be debated.
- Opponent must not make any other demands irrelevant to the debate.
- Claims must be backed up with evidence or references.
- Debate Cannot be reproduced on any other forum or media.
- Debate Cannot be sold, rented or distributed in any form.
- All debate content will become property of Sacerdotus/Rationally Faithful. Opponent may use his/her own content, but not the entire debate content unless written permission is given.
- Opponent must be able to fit available time slots.
- No other parties can get involved.
*Any debates on Sacerdotus Radio/Sacerdotus Hangouts must be planned by Sacerdotus ONLY.
+These terms can be amended at any moment without notice.